|Output / Runtime -- IR
** Runtime (at highest setting for multiple-output
lights) until output drops below 50 lumens.
The M952V Millennium®
Universal WeaponLight attaches by means of an integral Swing-Lever™ rail clamp to long guns equipped with a Picatinny rail. It utilizes one sealed LED unit to produce both brilliant white light and invisible infrared radiation for use with night vision devices. The white beam is configured for close- to medium-range applications. Changing back and forth from white output to infrared output is accomplished by a push/twist action on the M952V head, which self-locks into the selected output mode. The tailcap switch assembly features a momentary/constant-on pushbutton switch and a momentary-on tape switch (7-inch cable) that attaches to your preferred location via self-stick Velcro®
backing. Available in Black (BK).
[NSN--black body color: 6240-01-585-1086] FITS:
Rifles, carbines, or submachine guns with a forend-mounted Picatinny rail.
- Virtually indestructible white/IR LED regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Tactical-level output with TIR lens for close- to medium-range applications
- Switches—Momentary-on tape (7" cable), momentary/constant-on pushbutton
- Mounting system—Integral Swing-Lever™ clamp for Picatinny rails
- Construction—High-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; impact-resistant polymer; coated tempered window
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
- Available in Black body color (Desert Tan no longer available)
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life